In Kaolin, Reiji’s Mother home,
Eriko, feeding Yuusuke, were making faces while her sister, Violet, and her father looked at her embarrassed. Slowly being annoyed, her father slams his hand on the table.
“Father?” Violet said.
“No… it’s alright, V. I was being rude. What is it that you want to talk about?”
“We wanted to try to convince you to come with us to ask Reiji for something.” Violet answered.
“Please don’t tell me that you two want Reiji to find Mitsubi and Matsura again?”
“Of Course… they’re your niece and nephew… my children. Shouldn’t I want to find my children? I wasn’t as blessed as you.”
“Calm down, V. I’m just saying. You really think that Reiji is going to search for his cousins who bullied and tortured him. Besides, Reiji isn’t here. If I had to guess, he’s probably in the other dimension helping out there. Or he’s somewhere exploring this world.”
“Can’t you just call him? I’m sure he’ll answer for you, his mother.”
Eriko sighed. “Fine, I’ll call and ask. But don’t expect nothing too much.” She said, pulling out her phone. Dialing Reiji’s number, Eriko placed her phone on the table.
Comments